Ray White Southern Star
Opening Doors - Shared Home Ownership
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Lot 616 304 sqm
Discover the ultimate lifestyle package and be the first to secure and build your dream home in this developing suburb where your family can enjoy the benefits you truly deserve. You'll find schools, parks and shopping centres all nearby and with easy access to Albany Highway.
The above purchase price of $228,000 represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority (the Department of Housing) will own the other 20% share, in equity.
This property is offered under a FLEXI loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for an explanation of this.
Located in the Brookdale Gardens Estate, this property offers great value for customers interested in getting into home ownership. It offers:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Double lock up garage
- Open plan meals and living area
- Double Garage
304m² / 0.08 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.