Large Family Home in Bull Creek
Another quality home for sale by Ray White Southern Star - this would also suit investors!
Don't Miss out!!!
This much loved family home in a quiet cul-de-sac ticks all the boxes. At your doorstep you have the John Creaney Reserve for family fun and also a quick stroll to shops at Parry Avenue, Bull creek and Southlands Boulevard shopping Centre.
This is an ideal family home, well located in a sought after suburb .
Features of the property:
• Solid design and built by original owners, big house with lots of room for everyone.
• Huge outdoor area on a large block allowing room for entertainment and kids to play. Plenty of room for a pool if you need one.
• Separate living spaces with a formal lounge and dining area
• Master bedroom with en-suite plus three other bedrooms sharing one bathroom. Both en-suite and shared bathroom were recently renovated.
• Renovated bathroom downstairs
• Neat kitchen with gas hot plates and electric oven
• Separate laundry
• Store room and a shed.
• Hot water electric and gas
• Three split system air conditioners upstairs and downstairs.
• Upstairs of home is a "parent's retreat"; an almost completely separate furnished apartment with an "office corner"
• Gardens and lawns reticulated
• Solar Panels
• Great friendly neighbours.
• Bull Creek Primary School
• Optional Willetton and Leeming High School catchment.
• All Saints College, Kennedy Baptist College, Murdoch University
• Fiona Stanley Hospital
• Swan River, parks, Garden City Shopping Centre, Parry Avenue and Bull Creek Shops.
• Public transport including Bull Creek Train Station very close by.
• Access to freeway is just few minutes away. Approximately 11 km to the CBD of Perth (15 minutes)
• Approximately 15 minutes to Fremantle and the beach
Viewing is available by appointment - please contact Rupesh Abbey on 0413 226 771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org